Our Goal Is Your Empowerment
As a dynamic Student Affairs department, the Women’s Resource Center provides a supportive range of core programs and services empowering students of all genders. From student leadership opportunities and campus safety programs to student support and special events, we champion women at UCR and beyond.
Programs & Services
- Step up and make a difference with WRC clubs including The Leadership Community for Women Club.
- Explore even more WRC leadership opportunities and discover ways to get involved.
- Use the Campus Safety Escort Service, an award-winning program whose volunteers help you cross the campus safely at night.
- Take one of our free self-defense classes offered every quarter.
- See our events calendar for upcoming class dates.
- Get connected to campus and community resources.
- Come to the center to use our computers and study lounge.
Celebrate and Make an Impact
Our events champion everyone’s right to safety, health, respect and joy. Arm yourself with knowledge at a self-defense seminar, find inspiration at a breast cancer survivor panel or shine in a student production of The Vagina Monologues. Our events are the perfect opportunity to connect, applaud and make positive change. Get updates on upcoming events and programs on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
Women's Resource Ceneter Annual Events
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Relationship violence affects all genders and takes many forms. It includes any subtle or overt behaviors that frighten, intimidate, manipulate, hurt, humiliate, blame, injure or wound. Say NO to all of them — give or get help for yourself or a friend. Come to the Women’s Resource Center at 260 Costo Hall to get support and referrals for relationship violence, no matter what your gender. We are here to help and provide a safe space.